Soft Skills & Personality course syllabus and duration
Enhancing Soft Skills & Personality
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course aims to cause an enhanced awareness about the significance of soft skills in professional and inter-personal communications and facilitate an all-round development of personality. Hard or technical skills help securing a basic position in one's life and career. But only soft skills can ensure a person retain it, climb further, reach a pinnacle, achieve excellence, and derive fulfilment and supreme joy. Soft skills comprise pleasant and appealing personality traits as self-confidence, positive attitude, emotional intelligence, social grace, flexibility, friendliness and effective communication skills. The focus of this course is on interpersonal and management skills.
Students, Teachers, Professionals, Trainers, Leaders, Employers
No prerequisite is required. Background knowledge of MOOC Course on "Developing Soft Skills and Personality" is preferred.
INDUSTRIES THAT WILL RECOGNIZE THIS COURSE
All industry/companies/organisations will recognize and value this course and recommend this for their employees and trainee programs.
- Highlights of Developing Soft Skills and Personality Course-1-24
- Highlights of Developing Soft Skills and Personality Course-25-48
- Definitions and Types of Mindset
- Learning Mindsets
- Secrets of Developing Growth Mindsets
- Importance of Time and Understanding Perceptions of Time
- Using Time Efficiently
- Understanding Procrastination
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Don't Say "Yes" to Make Others Happy!
- Types of People
- How to Say "No"
- Controlling Anger
- Gaining Power from Positive Thinking-1
- Gaining Power from Positive Thinking-2
- What Makes Others Dislike You?
- What Makes Others Like You?-1
- What Makes Others Like You?-2
- Being Attractive-1
- Being Attractive-2
- Common Errors-1
- Common Errors-2
- Common Errors-3
- Common Errors-4
- Common Errors-5
- Managing People
- Leadership & Co-ordination
- Team-Working & Co-operation
- Developing Accountability
- Commitment and Responsibility
- Behaving Conscientiously
- Managing Stress
- Maintaining Stress-free life & work
- Stopping Worrying
- Maintaining Health
- Boosting Memory
- Enhancing Study Skills
- Maintaining Positive Outlook
- Managing Money
- Managing Love
- Dealing with Work Issues
- Dealing with Life Issues
- Balancing Work and Life
- Dorch, Patricia. What Are Soft Skills? New York:Execu Dress Publisher, 2013.
- Kamin, Maxine. Soft Skills Revolution: A Guide for Connecting with Compassion for Trainers,Teams, and Leaders. Washington, DC: Pfeiffer &Company, 2013.
- Klaus, Peggy, Jane Rohman & Molly Hamaker.The Hard Truth about Soft Skills. London:HarperCollins E-books, 2007.
- Petes S. J., Francis. Soft Skills and ProfessionalCommunication. New Delhi: Tata McGraw-HillEducation, 2011.
- Stein, Steven J. & Howard E. Book. The EQ Edge: Emotional Intelligence and Your Success.Canada: Wiley & Sons, 2006.
MORE DETAILS OF THE COURSE
Name of the course: Enhancing Soft Skills and Personality
Course duration: 8 weeks